Mga Pahina

Martes, Oktubre 22, 2013

Kare Kare Made Even Better!

I remember back when I was ten, I used to hang out in the kitchen with my mom, especially when she’s cooking Kare Kare, my dad’s favorite dish. The peanut sauce mixed with a pinch of “bagoong” complimented the viand’s meat and vegetables. To be honest, I’m very picky when it comes to vegetables. As long as they’re in this delectable dish, who would probably say no?
After half a decade, my mom worked abroad to pursue her passion in couture. It was evident how a huge piece of our family’s everyday lives were missing, especially in the kitchen and dining area. We just love to eat, but it was too bad no one inherited my mom’s cooking prowess.
I graduated in College without her presence. I really missed her and her specialties. Because I was craving for Kare Kare back then, and I was already earning from my first job, I invited my siblings to dine in at C2Classic Cuisine at SM Megamall.
It is without regret, the best tasting Kare Kare that I’ve tasted (I’m sorry mom, I still love you!). It’s like a combination of scrumptious Crispy Pata and mouthwatering Kare Kare. The peanut sauce’s thickness was exactly blended the way I want it.
The vegetables are fresh and crunchy. (If all vegetables are cooked this way, I am willing to give up my love for meat and be a vegetarian!)
I don’t know, my mom would probably curse me if she’ll read this blog (just kidding!) but I swear, that Kare Kare is my top pick.
I suggest you try Bibingka Souffle for dessert after Crispy Kare Kare, it's like heaven!


So that’s it for now, more food to check-out next. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento