Mga Pahina

Linggo, Nobyembre 24, 2013

Cravings Goes Organic

     Pollution and everyday stress weakens our immune system. Not only that. Due to practical issues and hectic schedules, buying instant food products became part of our routine. 
     We all know that our bodies are composed of billions of cells aiding from whatever lifestyle we have, depending each of their existence in the nutrients from our daily food intake. It is very alarming that most of the Filipinos ages 40 above suffers from different ailments such as hypertension, hepatitis, diabetes and many others. I can’t help but think what would be the possible life span of an average Filipino after a decade? If my grandparents died at 75, should I expect I could live longer than that?   
     Those questions moved me. That is why I switched from a fast-food-fast-life foodie to an all organic.
     Good thing I was able to encourage some of my friends to change our lifestyle and be a “go-organic” enthusiast.






     For vegans like me, I suggest you visit Cravings Katipunan every weekend. They sell different organic products.
     Here's the ad I saw from their facebook page.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento