Mga Pahina

Linggo, Nobyembre 10, 2013

Cakes and Coffee Madness

Last week, I was fortunate I saw TCB Unlimited’s Free Unlimited Coffee and Cakes Promo on Facebook. I received a voucher in an instant. To enjoy my perk, I invited my fiancé to check-out the café and their sweet treats. We really want to splurge on TCB’s sweets before but due to time constraints, we rarely have a time to drop by at any of the branches.
Anyway, the promo was a huge motivator. Though one of us has to order a set, the price sure is a real deal. It’s like we bought two sets in the price of one. Nice!
I'm not a fan of coffee but who would say "no" to this finely brewed thing?
 My fiancé finished six cakes and two cups of coffee while I had three cakes and a cup of java. His favorite was the carrot cake (he ate three of them) while mine was double chocolate. We both love the texture of the cake. It's great the icing's sweetness doesn't spoil the entire cake.
Ultimate Carrot Cake, Devil's Food Cake and Double Chocolate


The best part of it is the chance to have a coffee and chit-chat with someone special in a romantic and well defined ambience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento